5-Ingredient No-bake Protein Bars
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 cup natural chunky peanut butter
- 2-3 tablespoons honey, plus more to taste
- 1¼ cups vanilla (or chocolate) whey protein powder
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (uncooked)
- (Optional: Melted dark chocolate for drizzling)
- In a medium, heavy pot, combine milk, peanut butter, and desired amount of honey over low heat. Stir just until all ingredients are well combined and warmed through. Add protein powder and oats. Stir to combine well. If the mixture is too thick to stir, simply add a bit more milk.
- Lightly grease an 8” x 8” pan. Press the mixture evenly into the pan, using enough pressure to compress mixture into desired bar thickness.
- Allow bars to cool completely.
- Cut into squares. If desired, drizzle with melted chocolate and let cool. Wrap them in an airtight container and store at moderate room temperatures for up to a week.