Crock Pot Apple Bacon Pork Roast
- 3-4 Pork Loin Roast
- 2 large apples sliced (I prefer Fuji)
- 6 slices of bacon (1/2 cooked)
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon or grainy mustard
- dash cinnamon
- Slice your pork loin into one-inch slices about ¾ of the way through. That way, the roast is still connected in one piece.
- Place roast in a large crock pot and place the apple slices in the slit.
- Lay the bacon slices over the top of the roast, and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Place lid on the crock pot and allow the roast to cook for 3-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low. Final cook time will depend on your crockpot.
- Slice and serve with the glaze below.
Blend glaze ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, until the mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat and set aside.
Image and recipe courtesy of www.momswithcrockpots.com