Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup crushed Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Chocolate graham crackers or Pretzels
- Beat together the softened butter and cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the brown sugar and peanut butter.
- Mix in the vanilla, then use a rubber spatula to mix in the crushed peanut butter cups.
- Refrigerate as desired and serve chilled with chocolate graham crackers or pretzels.