Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu
- ½ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- Oil spray
- 2 small chicken breasts (6-7 ounces each)
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 4 to 6 slices of ham
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread panko breadcrumbs on a baking tray and spray with oil. Bake for 3 minutes or until light golden. Remove and scrape into bowl straight away.
- Cut a pocket into each chicken breast and fill with 2 slices of cheese and 2-3 slices of ham each. Close the pocket and seal with toothpicks.
- Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper in a bowl. Spread onto the top and sides of the chicken (not underside).
- Sprinkle the toasted panko over the chicken and press slightly onto the side of the chicken. Spray with oil.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown and just cooked through. Rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!