5 Ways to Increase Social Media Followers
5 Easy Ways to Increase Your Social Media Followers:
- Connect with Influencers in Your Market: Well-known Bloggers, YouTubers, or even celebrities can help increase your followers by sharing their posts or commenting on their content. You can also tag or mention them in your posts to get their attention. This helps build relationships between the influencer and their followers.
- Lead Your Email Subscribers to Your Social Media Pages: Occasionally, send emails to encourage your email subscribers to follow you on social media.
- Respond: Be responsive and respond to questions/comments/complaints in a timely and professional manner. This helps show that you are engaged with your consumers and improves customer service.
- Share and Tell Stories: Being overly promotional can potentially make your current followers lose interest in your posts. Connect and engage with your followers by sharing real-life stories and images. These types of posts make you more relatable and are more likely to receive more shares and engagement.
- Offer Incentives: Promote your social media page in-store and online by offering an incentive to follow your accounts. For example, if people like your page they get a coupon, free sample, or a free service.