Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter, sugars, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually add in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and coffee granules.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to wire rack to cool.