Hot Chocolate Espresso
by Israa Eddeb, Account Coordinator
Prep Time: 6 mins Serves: 2
- 1 cup strong hot coffee or 1 cup espresso
- 2 -6 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup cream (or 1/2 cup half-and-half and 1/2 cup milk)
- 3 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
- whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons milk chocolate, grated
- cinnamon stick
- In 2 large cups or glass mugs, mix the coffee (or espresso) and sugar.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, warm the cream.
- Add the cocoa and mix well.
- Add the cream mixture to the coffee and top with a dollop of whipped cream and the grated chocolate.
- Serve with a cinnamon stick.