Top 8 Social Media Trends for 2018
by Logan Taylor, Social Media Coordinator
As the jewelry marketing experts, we have seen the expansion and rise of social media in all of our advertising not only in 2017 but throughout its existence. Social media not only helps to reach the most potential consumers but also creates a steady brand awareness to grow businesses. In this day in age, we know that everything is constantly changing, but in the social media realm, the forecast seems to be evolving into something bigger and better for YOU.
Here are the top 8 social media marketing trends in 2018:
- The rise of Instagram stories
- Social media influencers and micro influencers
- Augmented and virtual reality
- Increase in live streaming
- Millennials’ little siblings – Generation Z. The only generation that grew up 100% online.
- Online hangouts becoming the norm
- New ideas for advertising from Twitter
- Stricter conduct policies