Your Website Might Be Labeled “Not Secure” in June
by Charles Pobee-Mensah, Director of Digital Marketing
If people are able to visit your website with HTTP at the beginning instead of HTTPS, trouble is coming for you in June. Last month, Google announced that they will be labeling all HTTP sites as “insecure” in their Chrome browser.
If that’s you, consider the following:
- Chrome is the most popular browser in the world
- Other browsers might follow suit
- Google favors secure sites in search results
- Visitors to secure sites have to worry less about hackers spying on them
- Secure sites are required for selling online
At Fruchtman, we offer wonderful website hosting service. We secure every site that we host with HTTPS. Are you in need of a website host who can prepare you for this change? Contact email@example.com.