Game Day Cuban Sliders
by Angie Ash, Executive Vice President
What do you get when you combine ham, swiss cheese, pickles, and this tasty yet simple sauce? A request for the recipe and an empty platter at your big game party. It’s a win!
24 pack of Hawaiian rolls (this is important and adds some sweetness)
1 package of sliced ham
8 slices of swiss cheese
Dijon Spread Ingredients
2 tablespoons minced onion
1 stick of melted butter
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees
- Grease 9×13 baking pan
- Cut the Hawaiian rolls in half, removing the top and placing the bottom of the rolls in the baking pan. Layer the meat, cheese, and pickles. Place the top of the rolls on top.
Dijon Spread Instructions
- Whisk together the butter and the Dijon mustard. Add in the minced onion and stir. Pour the Dijon spread over the top of the rolls and smooth evenly over the surface.
- Cover the sliders with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue to bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the rolls are a toasted brown.
- Cut the sliders and remove from the baking pan. Enjoy!
Recipe Credit: House of Yumm