Easy Picnic Pasta Salad
by Kelsi Roth, Graphic Designer
It’s finally warming up outside and that means it’s time for picnics and potlucks. This pasta salad is super simple to make and an easy crowd pleaser.
- 16-ounce box Tri-Colored Rotini
- 16-ounce bottle Italian Style Dressing
- 6 tablespoons McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Broccoli, Chopped
- ½ cup Cucumber, Diced
- ½ cup Pepperoncini or ½ Cup Pepperoni, Quartered
- ½ cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Diced
- Prepare pasta al dente, according to package directions. Run cooked pasta under cool water until room temperature.
- Combine pasta, salad dressing, and seasoning until well combined.
- Incorporate other ingredients until everything is well coated in dressing and seasoning.
- Refrigerate overnight, serve cold.