Iced Caramel Latte Popsicles
by Ashley Bowen, Account Coordinator
Popsicles are a great summertime treat. They’re cool and refreshing, and not to mention delicious! For coffee lovers, this recipe takes an iced coffee to a new level and will not disappoint.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cold brew coffee concentrate (1:1 ratio for mixing with water)
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 6 tablespoons caramel sauce or caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-covered espresso beans, coarsely chopped
Prep time: 10 minutes
Ready in 12 hours
- Milk Layer: Whisk together milk, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla in a large measuring cup with a spout until well combined. Pour into 6 (3-ounce) ice pop molds, dividing evenly. Freeze until firm but not frozen, about 2 hours. Insert sticks. Set a timer and check early. If they freeze all the way, your stick won’t go in and your layers may separate.
- Coffee Layer: Whisk together coffee concentrate, milk, and sweetened condensed milk in a large measuring cup with a spout until well combined. Pour into molds over milk layer, dividing evenly. Freeze until firm but not frozen, about 2 hours.
- Caramel Layer: Spoon 1 tablespoon caramel sauce over coffee layer in each mold. Sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon espresso beans. Freeze until solid, at least 8 hours and up to 2 weeks.