Italian Ice Recipe
by Michael Fruchtman, CFO
- Blender or Food Processor
- 3 cups ice
- 2 cups fresh fruit chopped
- 2-4 tablespoons granulated sugar or honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Put fruit, juice, sugar and 2 cups of ice in food processor bowl or blender. Blend until chunky, then add remaining ice. Blend until smooth. Pour into a baking dish and place in freezer for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, remove from freezer and scrape with a fork until slushy. Put back in freezer for 2 more hours. After 2 hours, pour ice into cups. Let them sit for 5 minutes until it softens or put in blender until it forms a slushy consistency. Scoop, serve and enjoy!