While the weather is wet and gloomy outside, bring some sunshine inside with a drink that will put spring in your step as you wait for the flowers outside to bloom.
- 750 ml bottle of fruity white wine
- 3 cups Sprite (or lemon lime sparkling water)
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Sliced lemons, limes and oranges (plus pineapple, if you want!)
- In a large pitcher, stir together all liquid ingredients.
- Gently stir in sliced fruits.
- Refrigerate the sangria for about 2 hours for best results, or serve immediately.