Sustainability Takes Precedence in 2023
by Ashley Buckowing, Graphic Designer
2020 taught us many lessons, with one of the most important being sustainability and eco-friendly businesses. The importance of sustainability has only increased since then, and in 2023, the topic is rising to new heights.
People are more conscious, now more than ever, of the ethics behind the products they are buying. Consumers want to know where their products come from, how they’re made, and even what happens post-purchase.
All of this to say, 2023 is going to require some important business practices to change to adapt to demand. Kate Maller Jewelry, for example, takes great strides to make sure their business follow eco-friendly initiatives, including:
- Recycled Argentium silver
- Fairmined + recycled gold
- 100% conflict free + fair trade diamonds
- 100% Reclaimed diamond melee
- Materials sourced from local + US owned businesses
- Recycled + recyclable packaging
- Eco-friendly printing practices
- Non-toxic studio chemicals, whenever possible
- Recycling + composting at our studio
January 6, 2023