We have an immediate opening for a dynamic addition to our accounts team. The ideal candidate for this entry-level, remote position will have up to 4 years of experience in client service, preferably with a marketing or advertising agency, and a BA/BS degree. Must have strong organizational, writing, communication, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-focused team environment. Responsibilities include day-to-day coordination of projects with multiple clients, tracking and updating client budgets, conceptualizing new creative ideas, and collaborating with other departments.
Regarding responsibilities and skills, here are the musts:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Writing, proofreading and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and responsive work ethic and demeanor
- Website and digital coordination experience preferred
- Salary will range between $42 – $45K