Peanut Butter Cup S’moreo Bars
For the oreo base:
- 24 Oreos, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter/coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons milk (any kind)
For the toppings:
- 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) peanut butter, warmed
- 1/2 cup (90g) milk / semisweet chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- 24 large marshmallows, halved (or ~2 cups mini marshmallows)
- 6 peanut butter cups, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8″ square pan with foil or baking paper. Spray with oil (or use a pastry brush to brush the oil on). Set aside.
- To make the base: Combine the crushed Oreos with the melted butter and milk.
- Scatter the mixture evenly into the lined pan and press down. Bake for 6 minutes.
- Once baked, immediately spread the warmed peanut butter over the Oreo base. Evenly scatter the chocolate chips over the peanut butter. Completely cover with the halved marshmallows (or mini marshmallows), placing them cut side down.
- Place under a broiler for under 1 minute to toast the marshmallows (watch them closely!) – might be ready in 30 seconds.
- Immediately scatter the chopped peanut butter cups over the marshmallow layer.
- Cut into 12 or 16 bars and serve warm!
Recipe courtesy of: https://topwithcinnamon.com/2013/01/peanut-butter-cup-smoreo-bars.html