Don’t Fall Behind!
by Shannon Joyce, Account Coordinator
Fall is an important time of year for tons of different businesses. With Summer wrapping up, and the Holidays right around the corner, it becomes the perfect time to fine-tune email marketing efforts. Because most companies make the bulk of their revenue between Thanksgiving and Christmas, Autumn is a crucial time to harvest interest for those proactive holiday shoppers. Below are some tricks so you don’t fall behind!
- Customize offers as much as possible!
- Expand your reach by integrating social media into your emails.
- Use reporting tools to help understand which campaigns are working, and which are not!
- Weed out inactive subscribers.
- Build customer loyalty through deals and promotions.
- Keep that momentum you’ve created strong through the New Year!
For more details, click here.