Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream
By Kristy Cartmell, Designer
July is National Ice Cream Month! With this Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream recipe, you won’t be able to go wrong all summer long – plus, you’ll have the satisfaction of making it with your own two hands! This recipe is easy and only requires 10 minutes of prep and an overnight freeze for that cold and refreshing ice cream treat!
- 3 cups cold heavy cream
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup hand-crushed graham crackers (about 4 whole crackers), plus more for garnish
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream until stiff peaks form, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Fold in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla until fully incorporated, then fold in crushed graham crackers.
- Transfer half of the mixture to a 9″-x-5″ loaf pan. Dollop 1/2 cup pie filling over top, then swirl with a knife. Add remaining cream mixture, then swirl in remaining 1/2 cup pie filling. Top with graham crackers.
- Freeze until firm, at least 8 hours, covering lightly with plastic wrap after 4 hours.
- Let soften 10 minutes before scooping and serving.