Cucumber Gin Cocktail
by Ashley Buckowing, Graphic Designer
Celebrate the coming warm weather and St. Patricks Day with this refreshing and festive cocktail!
- 4 ounces gin
- 2 ounces Chartreuse
- 4 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 ounces simple syrup
- 4 cups peeled and diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup water
- fresh mint (optional)
- Blend cucumber and water in a high speed blender and then strain juice through a fine mesh sieve into a large liquid measuring cup. Press juice through with the back of a spoon.
- Squeeze lime juice separately.
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker half filled with ice and shake well for a slow count of 15.
- Strain into a glass over ice and garnish with lime & fresh mint (optional). Enjoy!